How to change your personal data settings
- Open Viber on your Phone
- Tap on More
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Privacy
- Tap on Personal data
- Switch ON or OFF the available options
- Close and restart Viber on all your devices to apply the new settings
- If you are under 16 years of age you will not be able to change your personal data settings; they will automatically be switched to OFF.
- Some settings may not be available in your region.
- Always use the latest version of Viber to ensure that you have the most updated settings options.
- The settings that you have on your phone are applied to your other devices as well.
Allow content personalization
The content of the app, including bots, promotional campaigns, offers, and additional features and services are tailored to you based on our first-party data, such as your age range, your location (based on your permission), your inferred gender, how you interact with content on Viber, for example, the bots you are subscribed to and the communities you joined or analytics on how you use our app such as duration, frequency and times.
By offering you relevant and interesting content, we hope to enhance your experience on Viber. If you opt out of allowing content personalization, we will still provide you with content and services across the app, however, they may not be relevant to you.
Allow interest-based ads
- Open Settings on your Phone
- Tap Privacy
- Tap on Tracking
- Switch the toggle next to Viber to either ON (if you consent to app tracking) or OFF